Thursday, June 6, 2013

Life List

A while ago I decided that I wanted to write down all the things that I wanted to do in my life. I wanted to remind myself of my goals and strive for the best in myself. I have accomplished some of them already and I hope to accomplish even more of them in the future. I will most likely post this list again with a few updates and additions but in the mean time, here is my Life List:


Write a Young Adult Novel
See ‘Wicked’ on Broadway
Meet Seth Meyers (and tell him I love him)
Live in Chicago for at least a year
Make a pie completely from scratch
Have my own clothing line
Read all of Kelley Armstrong’s books
Visit Paris for a weekend
Go to Disney World and meet all the Princesses
Learn Yoga and practice it regularly
Start my own charity or non-profit
Watch every episode of 'Gilmore Girls'
Go to a Spurs game
Meet the love of my life
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment