Tuesday, June 18, 2013

15 Reasons Why I Miss the 90s

15. Playing MASH

































Whenever my sisters and I were bored and had nothing else to do, we would play MASH. We always had categories of 'Husband', 'Job', 'House', 'Kids', 'Car', 'Wedding Dress Color', and 'Pet'.

14. TLC
 Their album 'Crazy, Sexy, Cool' the first cassette I ever owned.


13. Sabrina the Teenage Witch


I wish I could have a talking cat!


12. Mary-Kate & Ashley


I loved their cheesy, kid movies! Remember the one where they had to go into the witness protection program or the one where they saved a dude ranch?


11. Hanson


Mmmbop!


10. Will Smith


Yes, yes we all love 'Fresh Prince' but I loved Will Smith because his songs where catchy and his a pretty damn good actor. 'Men in Black' will always be one of my favorite movies.


9. Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time

I would play this game non-stop in the summer! It is one of the best video games I have ever played.

8. Sony's Walkman


I got my Walkman on my 9th birthday along with TLC's 'Crazy, Sexy, Cool', Leann Rhimes' 'Blue', and 'Happy Nation' by Ace of Base.


7. Clueless


The movie and the TV show!


6. Kid Pix



A great way to waste time in the Computer Lab.


5. Charmed
 I've seen every episode!


4. Jonathan Taylor Thomas


Dare I say the original Justin Bieber?


3. Nickelodeon

Legends of the Hidden Temple, Getting Slimmed, All That, GUTS, Double Dare, Good Burger, Rocket Power, Hey Arnold, CatDog, Ren & Stempy, Rugrats, Doug, Figure It Out, Kenan & Kel, Clarissa Explains It All, Rocko's Modern Life, Pete & Pete, Are You Afraid of the Dark.... I could go on forever!


2. The Spice Girls 
 They are my favorite girl band ever. I still listen to their music to this day!

1. Boy Meets World
 "Finn-nay, finn-nay, finn-naaay!" I loved this show growing up and I am so glad that they are bringing it back in the form of Cory and Topanga's daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment