Saturday, June 8, 2013

New Bedding

Today I went to Target with out the intention of really buying anything. Sometimes I like to drive into town and go 'shopping' just to get out of the house but I don't necessarily make any purchases. Well, today was different. I found this bedding and lamp on sale at Target and I couldn't resist. I got my old bedding when I first bought my mattress about two years ago. It was a hasty purchase and, even though I liked my old bedding, I was always looking for one I loved. I think it looks great and I can't wait to finish out the rest of my bedroom. I currently am looking for a bed frame, headboard, new laundry basket, decorative storage bins, and some night stands. I plan on moving out soon so I would at least like to have a full bedroom set before I do. My desk and bookshelf are black and my dresser is white with black knobs so I'm hoping I can find some things that go well with not only my new bedding but the rest of my bedroom furniture as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment